PLEASE READ THESE GUIDELINES BEFORE YOUR SESSION
(Updated as of 2/9/2022)
- When you arrive for your session, please visit the front desk where you will have your temperature taken and be asked to fill out an intake form.
- Essential personnel only (no friends, family or visitors at this time)
- If you have been vaccinated for COVID-19, please provide proof of vaccination via email in order to proceed with a mask-free session.
- If you are not fully vaccinated for COVID-19, you MUST wear a face covering! (Vocals and wind instruments will be permitted only in designated, isolated spaces.)
- You MUST maintain social distance. The hallway to the studio and restrooms are the only areas where this will be a challenge. Please stagger traffic flow to maintain appropriate distance.
- You are welcome to store food and drinks in the refrigerator but the kitchen is one in one out to maintain social distance.
- No more than 5 people in the control room (this includes engineer and assistant).
- Please arrive promptly at 10 a.m. for you scheduled session (unless otherwise agreed upon.)
- Be prepared to leave time before the end of the session to allow for file transfer. Sessions will begin and end on time.
- Bring an external hard drive for your completed project files.